When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today
*Fictional character torn apart by bullets*
They might still be alive
*Fictional character shot in the head*
I’m sure they could survive that
*Fictional character in coffin at funeral about to be buried*
They’ll be ok
Death is irrelevant when you watch Supernatural
You see your main character in hell.
"They’ll be fine. Just wait. "
"Dude their in hell."